Friday, September 14, 2007

You Big Bunch Of Weirdos

I have recently become fascinated by our Tracksy account, which keeps track of where our blog is viewed from, how often, and by whom. The part that I find so compelling is the Google Searches, where you can see the subjects that people were scouring the Internet for when they stumbled upon your blog. While I find this information endlessly entertaining, some of the things that led people to our corner of the blogosphere keep me up nights, too. Most people are looking for something fairly run of the mill, such as song lyrics, name origins, or, occasionally, Max in his Wolfsuit. Whoever was looking for "Castlegar Girls Boob Pictures", however, was probably disappointed by what they found on my blog. Sorry about that. "Scary Dangerous Foam Alphabet Child" may have been similarly disappointed, but it is hard to tell, because I have no idea what that means. "Fluffy Auntie Aly Quilts" -- well, we do have fluffy quilts, and they were made by an Auntie Aly. I am not sure she would be willing to make more, or to become your Auntie Aly, but I will ask her. I would like to offer special recognition, however, to whatever giant freak was looking for "Grandparent Boob". Among many a strange, sometimes comical, often inexplicable Google Search, yours is officially both the weirdest and the most disturbing. Congratulations! I would respectfully suggest, however, that you conduct further searches elsewhere. Seriously, move along. I don't think we have quite what you're after 'round these parts.

6 comments:

Ixchelle said...

Grandparent boob- now that's funny! I am laughing and I can't stop!

Anonymous said...

that is HILARIOUS. that also points out to me that you see how often i visit your page. that's embarrassing.

Chelsa said...

No worries, Margaret. A)We like having you over any time, and B)Tracksy doesn't say exactly who is looking at the blog, just where they are logging in from and what operating system they are using. Sometimes we can guess (I only know 2 people in Nova Scotia, so if someone is checking in from there, I can mostly sleuth them out), but if you are in the LA area and use a common OS, your anonymity is pretty safe.

Anonymous said...

well, that's a relief. i will return to my regular stalking then.

Unknown said...

wow should i start a buisness or something? thats so weird!

im equally disturbed by " castlegar girl boob"

Chelsa said...

Yeah, I'm a bit weirded out by that, too. I get looking for boob pictures, I guess, but narrowing your search down to just Castlegar seems sort of creepy. And limiting. Castlegar is not a very big town.