Friday, September 21, 2007

But, On The Other Hand ...

I stand by everything I said in this morning's post, including the part about Bob The Builder. The man is clearly delusional. HOWEVER. Just now, Max brought Maggie a whole pile of duplos, dumped them on the ground in front of her, and said, "Maggie play?" Maggie looked up at him and laughed a gurgly, delicious laugh, clearly congratulating herself on the awesomeness of her big brother. Max crowed delightedly while Maggie scrabbled around amongst the duplo pile he had made her, and informed me, "Maggie play. Maggie happy." So, while I will be unable to recant my blood feud declaration with the noisy neighbors, my children and I are once again at peace due to their extraordinary cuteness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can only be sleep deprivation that would cause you to begin to dis the Builder. You could learn a lot from his positive "can do" in the hood attitude. Check out the "Bob the Builder gives his neighbor cement shoes" episode for further inspiration.

Chelsa said...

Cement shoes made from cement freshly mixed by Dizzy, no doubt.