Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lucky Number Eight

Ian ...

and Chelsa ...

sitting in a tree ...

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

First comes love ...

then comes marriage ...

and then comes a baby ...

(or two)

in a baby carriage!





Ian, I have known you for over half of my life now, and there has never been a day in which you failed to surprise and delight me in some way. You have somehow managed to be a place of absolute safety and yet a source of endless adventure for me for the last eight years. All of the very best things about my life stem from the fact that you are in it. Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It gives us absolute joy to witness your journey together. We love you!

Unknown said...

Chelsa that made me cry! I love both of you and your little babys so much!
Happy Anniversary from your flower girl.
<3<3<3