Thursday, June 22, 2006

Primal Instincts

The wild Max conceals himself below the coffee table and lurks in the shadows, searching for prey.
Prey in his sights, the Max risks exposure and ventures out into the open.
Swiftly, the Max leaves the shelter of the coffee table and scrambles across the open Savannah, hoping to be upon his prey before it senses his presence.
Smug in his victory, the Max explores his acquisition. Now, his only obstacle is his mother, the ferocious Chelsa. Will she deprive her cub of his hard-earned prey? She will if she catches him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe (if I have my jungle biology correct) that as the mama you are required to chew up the prey and then allow him to feed on it.

Ian said...

There is no need to chew and regurgitate my Xbox

Raging Wombat said...

Yes, Chelsa, you must chew it up and then let Max have it. You must. And film it. That would be best. BTW, I could only imagine your narrative in the Attenborough's voice.