Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Ian, over the many years I have known you, I have seen you take on many roles: arch-nemesis, friend, boyfriend, husband . . . And I have seen you excel at each role more than the last. I have been the lucky recipient of your loyalty, your exuberance for life, and your love. And, for the last nine months, I have been priviledged to watch you take on a new role as a father to Max. You are the standard by which Max will judge what it means to be a man, and I feel so grateful that he has such a high standard to live up to. Thank you for helping me create the wonder that is Max, and for helping him to soar.

4 comments:

Ian said...

You are the best wife ever, and your post totaly made my day!

Anonymous said...

All the Northern relatives agree with Chelsa. You are an excellent Father Ian. Happy Fathers Day !!!


With Love from your Admirers in the Great White North

Anonymous said...

That was a very sweet post, Chelsa. Ian is an incredibly dedicated father.

But he still plays the 'arch-nemesis' role too well.

Chelsa said...

Thanks, davis police meter man. I appreciate your kind words regarding my post. I am somewhat disturbed, however, that you know my name. Are you watching me right now, davis police meter man? Where are you?!