Saturday, June 03, 2006

An Eerie Similarity

While my dad and my sister were down from Canada, Ian and I showed them one of our favorite movies, "Shaun of the Dead". I hadn't watched it since before Max was born, and I was immediately struck by the similarity between Simon Pegg, who plays Shaun, and my innocent son. I didn't comment on the likeness, but about halfway through the movie, my sister Alyson noticed it, too. It's actually a bit freaky. I've never met Simon Pegg, so I'm pretty sure he's not Max's illegitimate father. A long-lost cousin, perhaps? Or is something more sinister at work here?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max is definately the better looking of the two.

Chelsa said...

True. To be fair, however, Max has not been fighting zombies, and that ages a person.

Ian said...

Man that movie does rule!