Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bootylicious

Now that he has the muscle tone to squirm freely, and the space to stretch out, Max has taken to sleeping in all sorts of interesting positions. Yesterday, I went in to check on him at naptime, and I found to my amusement that he had rolled on his tummy and was sleeping with his bum high up in the air. With the diaper providing extra padding, and his stripy shorts adding just the right amount of emphasis, Max's little baby booty was easily the most eye-catching landmark for miles around. Somehow, baby bums are just way, way cuter than the adult version.

p.s. I'd like to dedicate this blog post, particularly the title, to Justin.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep showing pictures like that and they will want to do an ultrasound of his bum as well.

Jabbertrack said...

Question: What is it that everybody has... but Pirates and Thieves always try and take.

Answer: the booty

Ian said...

I don't quite feel I am ready for that jelly.

Raging Wombat said...

Thank you, Chelsa. Despite the music being played in the cubicle next to me, I now have the song stuck in my head.

Ian, prepare yourself for the jelly at least.

Anonymous said...

What jelly?

Chelsa said...

It's in the song -- "I don't think you're ready for this jelly/my body's too bootylicious for ya babe . . ." and so on. It isn't really a very good song.

Ian said...

what song again?

Raging Wombat said...

The best song ever. That's what song!

Ian said...

Eat your mustard!