Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Granny!!

My parents came over to watch Maggie and Max last weekend so that I could go run. One of the women in class asked me what I did with my children during the class, and when I told her where they were, she exclaimed, "Your parents came all the way over just so that you could go run?! You are very lucky!" I am very lucky, and so are Max and Maggie, to have so much support. The truth is, I am so lucky that I sometimes forget how lucky I am, and take it for granted. I was surprised by my running buddy's reaction -- my mother would travel much further, and hurdle many a great and fiery obstacle, in order to spend time with us or help us out. Happy Birthday, Granny, and thank you muchly and always for your endless support, encouragement, and love.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Happy Birthday wishes from all of your friends up here North of the 49th parallel. Have a great day !!!!


Allan and the various scattered aunties.