Saturday, October 20, 2007

Daring Young Max On The Flying Trapeze

Today, Max and I went to our first "Mommy and Me" gymnastics class. Max liked it. A lot. He would like to know how soon we will be moving to the gymnasium full-time, and why we have been living in an apartment like a bunch of suckers when there are places like the gym class, full of children and trampolines and bouncy balls, instead.

His excitement, combined with the poor lighting, created pictures that are mostly a little blurry.

Although not without a certain abstract artistic merit.

Even with the blurriness, though, I hope you can see how huge his smile is in every picture. He loves climbing, and he loves other kids, and this combined both for him. My utterly unbiased opinion is that he was the cutest kid there. And the smartest. And the nicest. And the blurriest.

It was lovely for me to be able to be with just Max for a little while, having playtime by ourselves. Well, by ourselves except for the ten other kids in the class, and their parents, and the teacher, all of whom Max found more interesting than he did me. But you know what I mean.

No comments: