Monday, September 11, 2006

Moving Update

Again, I am sorry this is not a Chelsa-written post. It will not feature cute Max pictures. We will have cute Max pictures soon, as our internet will be up and operational on the 14th. Poor Chelsa has been photoediting like crazy too, longing to post.

Notable updates: Moving has given Chelsa the opportunity to sell most of our old furniture (see previous posts) and so we have been purchasing new furniture. Some furniture we can get through my work, like anything bedroom-related.

But I must tell you about my newfound love for Ikea. I had never been before, but I must say, what a cool store. First of all, the breakfast special...eggs, bacon/sausage, potatoes, swedish pancakes, and coffee for $1.99! Just crazy. Also, little stations for babies/infants to play in, nursing area in the bathroom, and really cheap stuff. Not necessarily amazing quality, and you put most of it together yourself, but wow, great for desks and lamps and such. Also very stylish modern-style stuff, if you are into that, and we are.

Anyway, we are going again tomorrow to get some shelves and accessories. And internet and cute Max pictures/better Chelsa written text soon to follow.

Thanks for reading,

Ian

2 comments:

Raging Wombat said...

You are so in love with Ikea that you might marry Ikea. Does Chelsa know the depth of your affection for the store?

Jabbertrack said...

I love the entire downstairs with all the funky little household items and of course their lighting.

I went all the way to Ikea one day because they had hangers I wanted... nice high quality wooden shirt hangers and while I was there I figured what the hell... we need a side table and that one is $10!... oh and I need a table for my office for my printers... wow what a cool thing you can buy a table top and whatever legs you want for like $25... fucking insane!