Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Max Seizes The Day (And The Grass)

Max and I took a trip to the park yesterday to have a picnic and soak in the great outdoors. Max liked being outside, although my idea that he might sleep in the shade was scoffed at by him -- there was just too much to look at and touch. The grass was a new and intriguing texture for him. I tried valiantly to limit his contact to hand and foot only, but I suspect that a few blades of grass escaped down the gaping maw. Maybe we could set him loose in our backyard, and let him graze the weeds down!

Young, strong, proud, looking forward to a bright future. Max Tillman for President 2040.










One thing that Max and I share is a deep hatred of being too hot. Max got a little overheated in the park, even in the shade, and took his nap in his car seat in front of the air conditioner when we got home. I wish I had a car seat in front of the air conditioner ... I would totally do the same thing!

6 comments:

Jabbertrack said...

so what is the deal on your AC in the house?

I should have looked at it while I was there

Anonymous said...

You have been trying to get more greens into him (:

Anonymous said...

...and nice hat by the way.

Chelsa said...

there's no deal with the AC, it's just an old wall unit and it doesn't work very well, and it's super expensive to run, so we don't use it very often.

Raging Wombat said...

No, no! You can't let Max loose in the backyard! Your landlord has spent far too much time carefully growing your foxtail garden!

I will vote for Max in 2040, provided he takes more after his mom than his dad. :)

Chelsa said...

no guarantees