Friday, June 06, 2008

Your Favorite Grooming Guru Is Back With More Helpful Tips

Hi, Max here, back with more information on how you can be your best, most stylish you. I hear from a lot of fans who think that my bright eyes and golden locks give me a natural advantage that they could never emulate, but that's just not true. Well, it's partially true. But my look takes a lot of maintenance, as you can see, and one of the most important steps in my daily grooming regime is giving myself a nice close shave.

Do I grow a beard? No, no I don't. Do I want to risk even the most remote possibility of stubble marring my rosy-cheeked countenance? Of course not. That's why I conscientiously shave every morning, most afternoons, and sometimes even in the evenings.

Fortune favors the prepared, and I am always ready for anything. You, too, can be adorable, people, if you are willing to put in the effort. Make a promise to yourself that you are going to start your new life TODAY. You deserve it.

No comments: