Monday, November 05, 2007

London Bridges

I think I'm sitting up! I am! I'm sitting up! Sure, it's kind of a scrunched-over, Hunchback-of-Notre-Dame-ish position, but it still counts! I sat myself up! I rule!

Hmm. I seem to be slipping. And I don't really know how to get out of this position, now that I'm in it. Maybe I'll just wait for gravity to do its thing, and then I'll play it off like every move was totally on purpose.

Well, this is embarrassing. It's going to be hard to act like this was on purpose. Maybe I can pretend that I'm looking for spare change under the couch or something. Far-fetched, sure, but my parents will probably buy it. Between the two of us, Max and I have sleep-deprived them into buying pretty much anything.

1 comment:

Ixchelle said...

wow! maggie is changing every blog post. You need to get that girl into gymnastics!