Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Brain Atrophy Continues Apace

I have not been quite my usual formidable presence in the blogosphere recently. The four of us have been a feverish combination of busy and sickly since before Thanksgiving. It's an awesome combination, by the way. I highly recommend it.
I felt obligated to post a little something, despite my many obstacles, so I was taking some pictures of my little beauties this morning. And it is only now, as I upload the pictures to the blog, that I realize the following interesting fact (and I only realize it at all because Max just pointed it out to me): Totally accidentally, and with no attempt to be cute or precious or whatever, I seem to have dressed Max in orange pants and a green shirt, and Maggie in green pants and an orange shirt. I am not sure what the significance of this is, but I plan to ponder it deeply.

No comments: