Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Ian!

If you are asking yourself why I picked this picture for Ian's birthday post, then chances are that you don't know him very well. Not only does Ian like Superman a lot, but he is quite super, and I am giving him the birthday gift of not posting embarrassing pictures of him blowing out candles while Max wipes slime on him (and I do have such pictures on file). Ian, you are an amazing gift to my life and to the life of our family, and I love you muchly. Happy Birthday, and accept this picture as a hint of your gift to come (I wonder what it could be?).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

zomg!

31!

Ian said...

Chelsa, you are the best. I am an old man. Love you lots!

Raging Wombat said...

I can't believe you are getting him a blue and red spandex costume! You are the coolest.

Happy birthday, Ian. I want photos of you in full regalia.

Chelsa said...

yikes.

Anonymous said...

To the very young Ian: Happy Birthday
Love Leens and Bob

Anonymous said...

PS Can we see just one of the slimey ravioli pictures, please?

Chelsa said...

oh, the slimy ravioli will be coming soon to a blog near you. it just won't be Ian's birthday blog post.