Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pajama Party

My mom makes everyone in the family pajama pants for Christmas Eve every year. This year, she got to make some tiny ones for Max. Predictably, she got very excited and made him several pairs (the rest of us still got one pair a piece -- hmm). One of Max's pajama pants pairs (is that correct grammatically?) was made from leftover material from a pair of my pajamas from several years ago. Last night I was looking for pjs for Max to wear, and found his Christmas pants. I just happened to be wearing my matching ones, and I thought I'd put them on and have an embarrassing photo taken. I was just in the nick of time, too -- Max has apparently gotten larger since Christmas, and his pants just barely fit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My two favourite love bugs!