Thursday, November 10, 2005

Max petting Cat


Man, I don't post nearly as much as should. But this was just too cute. Anyway, life is good. Max is sleeping over five hours at a time now (how cool is that), and I have a real day off tomorrow. Well, we have a wedding to go to, but other then that the day is mine. Imagine, a morning with just my wife, my son, and my Italian espresso maker. What could be better? I can't even wait. Plus, Thanksgiving, the best holiday, is coming. Man I love that day. The feeding, the sharing alcohol with family.

Plus Christmas after that. I will have a kid to give cool presents to! Anyway that's the haps these days. I will do my best to keep everyone more informed.

4 comments:

Raging Wombat said...

Very cute picture. Was Goblin jealous to have such Max-ish attention given to Edgard instead of her? You have to watch out for these things, Ian.

Raging Wombat said...

Cute picture. Was Goblin jealous of such Maxish attention given to Edgar instead of her? You really have to watch out for these things, Ian.

Jabbertrack said...

Super cute!

I have been blog slacking as well but that's because I have wanted to kill myself ever since Thursday... thanks to some dental issues.

Now I'm back into reality!

Max looks great and he chose a great cat to pet in Edgar... he never fights back

Amanda said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!