Saturday, October 29, 2005

Max's Halloween Costume

Okay, so here are some Max Halloween costumes...one from my mom (pumpkin costume) and one customized by Chelsa's Mom (Wolf suit...of course). So yes, we have Max in his wolf suit. Anyway, those who are sensitive to cuteness should probably see another site.

Other news. Max now weighs 9 pounds 7 ounces. He looks around a lot and recognizes several people. He just barfed lots on a really nice shirt (Don't worry buddy, I still love ya), and can make a really loud sound when he is hungry.

Chelsa is loving the whole stay at home mom thing. I work too much, but other than that, life is good. I will try to post more, even more powerful pictures of Max on Halloween. Until then, enjoy.

Oh yeah, I put a really cute one of Chelsa and Max in for no reason other then their inherent goodness.





3 comments:

Jabbertrack said...

Cuteness +7

Though I can't help but think of a creepy baby store we ran across in Downtown Disney... Anne Geddes... tell me this is not creepy - http://www.annegeddes.com/products/plushtoys.aspx

Ian said...

Hommie Im wit-cha...I am so so very not down with Anne Geddes...that stuff is just wrong. So very wrong. Cuteness +8, but -3 int and -8 char for disturbing aura effect.

Anonymous said...

Could your son be any more cute?

Good job on the growing Max! Well done!