Monday, November 21, 2005

Max Being Cute Yet Again

Okay, so these are some pictures Chelsa took yesterday whilst I toiled in mattress land.

Behold:

Okay, so this is Max in between sleeping and getting tasty milk.
This is Max with new grey shirt and matching overalls. Couture by baby gap.
Just look at the sincerity here. He can already fake sincerity at a fifth grade level!
This is a new skill Max is exploring. Thats right...on rare occasions Max smiles. Now you have to admit it's pretty cool.



I have the day off tomorrow...and Max has a doctor's appointment...for a shot! Chelsa is a little worried about it...but I do not question my son's toughness. Then it's an evening with the Lindsays...see blog link to the side. Then one day of work...then sweet sweet thanksgiving. More tomorrow.

Ian (Dad)

1 comment:

Raging Wombat said...

I saw Max post shot, and I must say that he conducted himself in a most manly way. Ian tolerated no crying, and the lad stiffened his upper lip. He'll grow up to be a strapping young man.