Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Max Represents the Lollipop Guild

Max, from the moment of his birth, has been blessed with an abundance of charm, sass, and smarts. He was not, however, blessed with an abundance of hair. He has been growing it slowly and with great deliberation for the past six months, and finally has what can, in all honesty, be called a full-fledged tuft. Rather than growing evenly across the head, most of the growth seems to be occurring in the front and center, which has left me longing to gel it up into a cockatoo-like brock. Today, after his bath, Max's hair was all standing on end, and I could no longer resist temptation. I petted it up into a baby mohawk, and before you is the result. I regret nothing.

7 comments:

Ian said...

This funny post was written by Chelsa

Jabbertrack said...

Ian sported that look back in 96'.

Raging Wombat said...

I suggest using Chia Head on Max. It would improve his nearly bald pate.

Anonymous said...

improve is such a subjective word.

Raging Wombat said...

So is ChiaHead.

Anonymous said...

If he starts singing YMCA I'll be worried.

Anonymous said...

cutest Max picture ever!