Thursday, March 23, 2006

Max Eats Solid Food



So this event happened about two days ago. In the past few weeks, Chelsa and I have noticed Max has had more and more interest in solid food. Example: Max tried to eat my burger the other night, and almost succeeded in getting away with my Pelegrino. Whenever I am eating really anything, he gives me the big cute eyes that seem to say, "hey, that looks pretty good...got any for Max?". Anyway, Homeboy is ready for solid foods. This is a little video of his first non-breast-milk-based meal: smooth blended banana. I could barely stand to be in the room, it was just that gross. It's just one of the many milestones to fly by right now. More to come...

4 comments:

Jabbertrack said...

I like your NYPD Blue camera style. Felt like I was there.

Anonymous said...

if only you had been, you could have been splattered with banana

Raging Wombat said...

The eating of mushy bananas isn't as gross as the un-eating of mushy bananas.

Anonymous said...

honestly, i don't think the un-eating of the banana would change its texture, smell, or grossness level much one way or the other.