Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Two Week Stats

I have been continually annoyed with myself for not doing a better job of recording Max's weight, height, and head size throughout his infancy, especially since I have the blog partially to keep track of notable things in our babies' development. Accordingly, I am recording the results of Maggie's two-week checkup, which will make for a really boring post (sorry about that, but the picture is still cute, right?), but will give me something to reference in later years.
Height: 22 1/2 inches (up one inch since birth)
Weight: 10lbs. 4oz. (up seven ounces since birth)
Head Circumference: 38cm. (I don't know what it was at birth, but Maggie's head size overall has been around the eightieth percentile -- large enough to prove that she inherited her parents' brains, but not quite so large as to require ultrasounds (like a certain big brother I know.)

Maggie meets or exceeds all her developmental milestones -- she can hold her head up independently, she coos at people (especially her mama; she knows I'm a sucker for that stuff), and she is very adept at letting us know if she is hungry. And she is, naturally, off the charts when it comes to delightfulness.

No comments: