Wednesday, October 19, 2005

More Max Pics















Here are a few new really cute Max pics. Lets see where we are at as far as new info goes. He eats lots, his hobbies include sleeping and pooping, his hair seems to be turning red...

Other stuff. Chelsa is doing the best job ever. My parents and Chelsa's parents have been helping out by bringing us food, holding Max, ect. Max has become so adorable its overpowering. Also new is his powerful, powerful cry. Max can pierce any eardrum with his wail, should he desire. But he only cries to demand food, so Chelsa can remedy the problem with much haste. His is lots heavier now, probably 9 pounds or so. He can also now sleep for a maximum of 6 hours. More soon I promise.

4 comments:

Jabbertrack said...

dang we have so much in common it's scary

I love sleeping AND pooping! but mostly seperately

Ian said...

Plus look how cute he is. See pic two? It's just silly. Plus he can reach for me now. I have taking to "flying" him around the house. Thats pretty fun too.

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute baby! And you hardly ever post pictures. Get cracking, buddy, Max has many fans out here in the world.

Ian said...

Im working as fast as I can, "anonymous" from Richmond...who do I know in Richmond? That knows how to set screen resolution to 1280? Hm...who could it be...

Anyway what can I say, Max can be time consuming, but I will post more pictures soon, maybe even tonight.