Friday, September 09, 2005

Brand New Mattress Sale Today Only 6K!!!!

Okay so most people who will read this know that I sell mattresses. That's right...I am a lowly mattress salesman. Anyway, on my floor today...feast your eyes on this Chattam and Wells I just got.

This is the most luxurious mattress I have ever seen. The fabric is cashmere from Belgium. The double offset, flat-sided coils create a hinging action that provides contouring to the shape of your body. The top is a five inch layer of natural Talalay latex.

Anyway, it's about Six grand if you want one. Send me an Email...financeing is available.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Thats really kinda sad. You need this mattress, crutchy. What is your credit information?

Jabbertrack said...

That's a ton of scratch for a bed... I'll stick with free hand-me-downs and the occasional floor/blanket combo.

Ian said...

Well I havent sold one yet if it's any consolation. But Tom, whats your social security number ?

JK

Jabbertrack said...

not a consolation at all... people need to give you money and that's all there is to it, no offense to your profession but anyone willing to pay that much for a bed doesn't need or deserve that money anyway

it's kinda like buying a mercedes SUV to drive yourself to work