Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Winter Holiday Of Your Choice


We are headed over to Granny and Gramps' house tomorrow, to spend the night there. Max's itinerary includes (but is not limited to) a)making gingerbread men, some of which are for Santa and some of which are for Max and one crumb of which might be for Maggie, b)waiting for Santa, c)basking in the love of Granny and Gramps, a love which allows for greater freedom and more frequent treats than his parents', and d)waiting for the snow (we have told him that this is unlikely, even throwing in a whole hemispheric, north/south, weather-pattern explanation, but he is not convinced). Maggie's itinerary, as best as I can tell, includes a)pretending to be a doggy ("I a doggy! Woof woof woof woof woof!"), b)demanding gingerbread cookies ('Mine! Mine! I try it, Guys? Pleeeeaaaasssee? I got it! Mine!"), c) basking in the aforementioned Granny and Gramps love, and d) sleeping even less than usual in an unfamiliar bed. I am very excited to see their wee faces on Christmas morning. Merry Christmas, Internet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU ALL YOUR FAVORITES AND FOR SOME OF YOU MAYBE HE WILL EVEN TAKE AWAY THAT DANG BELL.

Anonymous said...

That's what I am hoping for too, Penny. Santa Bell is currently in residence at our house...but not for long...ha ha (picture a menacing facial expression with hands wringing - if I had a mustache, it would be twirling).